New Air Force Cloud Offering
Former Common Computing Environment (CCE), PEO C3I&N
Cloud One provides:
- Access to AWS GovCloud and Azure Government on:
- Impact Level (IL) 2, 4 and 5, today
- IL 6 and Secret SAP (C2S) within December 2019
- Cybersecurity Services (CSSP) baked-in
- Cloud Access Point (CAP) and/or Global Content Delivery Service (GCDS) baked-in
- Single Sign On
- Zero Trust model
- Pay per use scalable model (pay for your compute, storage and shared services), as easy as MIPRing money.
- Enables instantiation of DevSecOps environment in your dedicated VPCs (Development VPC with internet access (including at IL5) and Production VPC) in days with Continuous ATO and full DoD-wide reciprocity
- Building a new multi-award ID/IQ contract vehicle to buy licenses, services (including consultants, FTEs etc.) and Clouds services in bulk (by December 2019).