DoD-wide DevSecOps Managed Services
Merged with top talent across U.S. Air Force from various Factories (Kessel Run, Kobayoshi Maru SpaceCAMP and Unified Platform).
Platform One is now the official DevSecOps Enterprise Services team for the DoD. Click here to learn more about all the Services provided by Platform One.
To learn more about Platform One, check out our weekly Ask Me Anything Sessions hosted on Zoom!
When: Thursdays, 1500 CST
Phone: 408-638-0968, Meeting ID: 447 805 022#
- Manages Software Factories for Development teams so they can focus on building mission applications.
- Decouples Development Teams from Factory teams with DevSecOps and Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) expertise.
- Helps instantiate DevSecOps CI/CD pipelines / Software Factories in days at various classification levels.
- Builds and leverages the DoD hardened containers while avoiding one-size-fits-all architectures.
- Fully compliant with the DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Initiative (DSOP) with DoD-wide reciprocity.
- Centralizing the Container Hardening of 172 enterprise containers (databases, development tools, CI/CD tools, cybersecurity tools etc.).
- Provides DevSecOps Managed Services with Collaboration tools, Cybersecurity tools, Source code repositories, Artifact repositories, Development tools, DevSecOps as a Service, Chats etc. These services are MANAGED services on Cloud One by our SRE team so development teams can simply USE those tools and pay per use at scale with bulk licenses.